Monday, September 24, 2007

First Try

Well, this is my first try at this "blog" stuff...thought this might be a good way to let everyone in on a glimpse of our lives down here in Okie-ville! For those of you who don't know what a blog is, this is a place where I can write about pretty much whatever I want--so watch out! People use these to record their thoughts, as personal journals, debate political stuff...yada, yada, yada...I, as you know, am not that deep, so I will just put some pictures on here from time to time and letcha know what the kids, Brad and I are up to. Right now, however, I am sitting at the computer watching one of the daycare kids throw his pears on the floor, Dylan is heading out to the backyard in his jammies, and Taylor is brushing her teeth--which, by the way, she has been doing for approximately the last 11 minutes! I wonder how long it really does take to get toddler teeth clean?!?!

5 comments:

Nancy Joslin said...

Your hair is sooooo long, looks good. So this is kindof what Myspace looks like. I don't know how you have time to do all this. Good to see you. Running out for a pedicure. Yeah!!!! All kids at school, this is the life. ME TIME!!!! Nancy

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!!! I love the blog! I didn't see any photos though, so am I not looking in the right place???? Miss you tons! Lori

kris h said...

It is good to hear from you. I'm not much into blogging or anything, but I'll try to keep up. We're good... The girls are almost 2 and J.T. still likes them most of the time. That is a big accomplishment. We miss you.
Oh, mine have a teeth brushing fascination, too. They also love flossing. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

Sara, you look beautiful! Just like the old Sara I know and love! I really miss getting into trouble together, now I'm an old fuddy duddy (almost 35) YIKES!! Who would have known?? I now have 5 boys......ages 3,6,7,9,11. (all foster kids) so I am mega busy, not to mention 3 dogs (2 of which are potty training, along with my 3 yr old boy) and we bought a horse. Just didn't have enough to keep me busy apparantly. I love ya, and look forward to your blogs. Christine

Anonymous said...

PS...forgot to mention, still working 30 hours a week at the Credit Union. And finally did suffer one side effect from the gastric bypass.......had to have a hysterectomy to get my 'hormones' in control again...and stop the unneccesary crap. Oh well, we're attempting to adopt a baby boy from Oregon right now, keep us in your prayers, and fingers crossed. Christine