Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Wonderful Day For Dylan!

This picture of DJ was taken just now, as he sleeps in his bed for nap time. If only they were this sweet when they were awake. He got sent to bed today without lunch for being such a terror to the other kids. He won't sit in his chair and actually eat his lunch anyway, so I figured, what's one more day without lunch?! He'll eat when he's hungry. And frankly, if I had to attempt to control yet another argument with him, I was going to lose it, go shopping, and leave him and the other 5 kids at home to fend for themselves. (Taylor, I'm sure, could figure out how to change a diaper, right???)

Anyway, it's more of the same today. He got in trouble, again, for hitting. I swear, the kid has no concept of social acceptance and could really care less if everyone in the free country liked him or not...so long as they didn't talk (ever), get anywhere within arms reach of him, or heaven forbid play with a toy that he has touched within the last two hours. At 3 years old, you would think that he could control his temper a little better than this. Boys are like a total different breed of life form from girls. Bizarre!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the details of this story! I shall tuck this away for when I'm a mommy and my patience gets tested! Miss you tons! Lori