Monday, October 1, 2007

"Mommy, It's Perfect!"


Those are the best words ever! That's what Taylor told me today when she received her Halloween costume in the mail. She has been saying for a couple months now that she wanted to be Ariel, The Little Mermaid...but not just any costume would do. It had to look exactly like Ariel did in the movie. It HAD to have a green shiny fin on the bottom, and it HAD to have purple seashells to cover her "buoys". So, I thought, "OK, this shouldn't be too hard to find...the Little Mermaid is still really popular right now...surely at least Toys R Us would have it" HAHAHAHAHA!!! It's a good thing I started early!


After 4 auctions on Ebay, and some tears from Taylor, I finally won one of the auctions! Shew! I paid a little more than I wanted, but after I saw her face and heard her say, "Mommy, It's Perfect!" it didn't matter.

No comments: