Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update #4: Weimaraner

Yeah!!!! I finally got the dog I have been wanting forever! She is adorable--her name is K.D. ("Katie") and she is a full-bred Weimaraner. We had to name her something original (and apparently, long) because that is how all the other names on her Pedigree are. So, we decided on Kori Delmira Garcia. Kori means "God's Peace" and Delmira means "Noble Protector". She is really a good puppy. We got her a little over a month ago and she is pretty much housebroken, walks without a leash (and doesn't run away!), and is overall a very laid back dog.
I started back for Fall semester around the same time the kids did. I got hired to do an externship position at the hospital that I will be working at after I graduate, so I will start that in a couple weeks probably. It's basically additional clinical experience that I will get a few bucks for. I need all the experience I can get before I am on my own as an RN so that I don't kill anyone!
Brad is applying for an Air National Guard position in Ft. Worth, TX that he hopes to get. It would just be the 'one weekend a month, 2 week a year' thing, but it's a better position that his reserve position that he is currently in here.
Now I think you are pretty much caught up on our lives...until next time!!!

1 comment:

myless said...

It is so good to hear about your family again. I missed your updates! Kids look fab and I'm sorry about Dylan's health issues.
Celeste