Saturday, October 13, 2007

Provider of the Quarter


Well, if you've read my profile, you know that pretty much all I do all day is run around behind 6 kids, putting toys away, wiping up the spit-up off my shoulder, teaching the ABC's and 1,2,3's, cleaning the kitchen at least 4 times before noon, and generally making sure that the 6 of them do not kill each other or themselves (or back me into a corner with Nerf dart guns)! Anyway, it's a thankless job, but someone has to do it, right??? Well, on Friday, I found out that it is apparently not as thankless as I thought as I was recognized as Provider of the Quarter for Tinker AFB. What does that mean you ask? Well, I get a plaque to put next to my license on the wall, and eventually, I think I get a sign in my yard that will stay there for like 3 months or so. The sign in the yard will be nice because it helps to alert those that may not already know that I have a zoo just on the other side of the door, to knock at their own risk! Maybe the mailman will get the hint and quit ringing the doorbell numerous times when he drops off a package during naptime. You know, apparently the sign RIGHT ABOVE my doorbell that reads "Do not ring doorbell between noon and 3 pm" is not good enough. Anyway, it was nice to be recognized for what I do so I thought I would share!

No comments: